About Me

My photo
Name, Nadia Kimberly. You guys can call me Kim or Yaya. I'm 7teen this year (2011). obviously i'm SPM candidates :D i LOVE to make friends. be nice to me and i'll treat you right. i hate being stalk. get a life :P i hate backstabber, haters and bitches. you know what i mean right? once you step into my blog, pleasure to be my follower. have fun reading :) LOVE from me.

Friday, March 25, 2011

R.I.P to my dear ex-senior Tiffany Wong :'(


though i never talk to her. but still, she's my senior. this is a very shocked news for me. see her innocent face make me wanna cry :'\. why her? that cruel boy will get his punishment as well. 100 times more crueler than what you have done to her. 1993-2011 ;'( may your soul rest in peace. God will lead you. He will take care of you. forget bout this cruel world and enjoy the rest of your life with God :') once a Josephian, forever a Josephian. :'D

lots of LOVE from Josephian :')

No comments:

Post a Comment