About Me

My photo
Name, Nadia Kimberly. You guys can call me Kim or Yaya. I'm 7teen this year (2011). obviously i'm SPM candidates :D i LOVE to make friends. be nice to me and i'll treat you right. i hate being stalk. get a life :P i hate backstabber, haters and bitches. you know what i mean right? once you step into my blog, pleasure to be my follower. have fun reading :) LOVE from me.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Muzhaffar Masli


he's amazing.i love him for who he is.though he hurt me a lot,i still can forgive him.i can't live without him.i'm lost without him.hard to describe how i feel when we broke up.from 07 Sept 2010 till 03 Oct 2010,we broke up.since that,i change a lot.and he change a lot.i can see that.i'm so happy to see that :') Thanks to GOD who make my wish come true :'D i always can count on You Lord :) anyhow,i'll never stop praying.i hope this relationship will last long :') he's mine since 17 Jan 2009.many unforgettable memories.MUZHAFFAR MASLI is my first and last ;D MUZYAYA 1701 FOREVER ;D

PEACE && LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment